Zenith Tecnica is a contract manufacturer that specialises in titanium 3D printing. Our 3D printed components are proven and our processes are strictly quality controlled with accreditation's such as AS9100D.
- Titanium Additive Manufacturing
- Turnkey Manufacturing and Finishing
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Scanning
- Geometric Dimension & Tolerance Inspection
Market leaders have confidence in high quality 3D printed titanium components as they can:
- Achieve surefire results - with our six years of experience in turnkey manufacturing and accredited quality systems.
- Reduce mass and tooling - through the ability to mass customise.
- Reduce lead time and cost - with processes that scale from prototype to mass production.
- Get expert insights - from our GE Additive certified engineers.
- Exploit the latest design technology - through our partnership with nTopology.
Customers reduce risk in sourcing 3D printed components as our processes meet the following certifications:
- EN 9100:2018, AS9100D, JISQ 9100:2016
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
Our 3D printed components are proven by:
- Process validation and qualification
- Complete traceability of powder feed stock